To evaluate the newest PIXSY4 kiosk software you need to send your contact details (company name, address, e-mail and phone no.) to the following e-mail address: email@example.com; you will then be contacted and you will receive a password for the installation.
HOW TO INSTALL
Click here to download the trial version.
- At the end of the download, open and execute the downloaded file.
- Suggested to select as installation path: C:\PixsyFour (default).
- When requested, enter the password you have received to proceed with the installation.
- Once the installation is completed, start the Kiosk by executing the program PixsyFour from the Windows menu, group PixsyFour.
- The program will stay active for 15 days and then it will automatically expire.
HOW TO PLAY WITH THE TRIAL
- At the first start-up of the program, all distributed templates will be scaled down to a lower resolution to allow fast ordering operations.
- Select the desired language.
- At the request of which media to use for your order, you can choose among one of the following possibilities:
- insert a media (either a card or a Usb stick); the program will automatically sense the insertion of the removable media;
- press the CNTRL key on your keyboard and, while keeping it pressed, click the Usb Flash green round button; by doing so the program will use the sample images distributed with the trial;
- insert a CD/DVD and click on the CD Rom button.
Note: do not ever click the Bluetooth button, as the software needs to be properly configured for that.
- Now proceed with the different menu options.