The Server system that provides full production workflow handling of digital orders: downloading orders from external providers, e-mailing consumers, pre-pricing orders on-entry, rendering images by adding texts or effects, creating Indexes and promo prints, splitting orders in case of mixed formats, creating homogeneous batches, printing envelopes and spooling to printing devices.
Click here to download pdf brochure..
- Full automatism: guarantees full automatic handling of digital orders with minimal operators’ interventions.
- Automated pricing: digital orders are priced fully automatically, on entry, without any manual input.
- Versatile architecture: a very modular and flexible architecture open to integrate and process any third party digital orders provider.
- Available in 4 Editions: Express, Lite, Standard, Enterprise based on Laboratory sizes.
- Digital Input Channel Processors: module for processing digital order information coming from various input sources: on-line kiosks, Internet orders, FTP providers, Home users and NON PfDF peripherals, such as Digi-Splicer order entry stations, Reorder/Rescan stations.
- E-mailing services on entry in the Lab: in case of Home users, this module e-mails the end Consumer with an e-mail saying that his order has been booked in for production.
- Pre-Pricing on entry in the Lab: module for pre-pricing digital orders according to the price conditions present in the incoming order file. This pre-registered price can later be used at Envelope printing or at Cutting/Pricing time. Note: the price calculated to the end consumer, at the time he placed his order, must be respected when the order is later priced and then delivered.
- Optimiser: all digital orders coming from all input sources that are waiting to be sent into production, are pre-analysed in order to create homogeneous batches to maximise the throughput and the productivity. Furthermore, in case of multi-format, orders are split in mother/daughter to allow separate and distinct processing and handling along the production line.
- Envelope printing: Module for printing the order envelopes of the digital logged in orders. The printing will include the Dealer information (including any logo), the Consumer information (if available on the order file) as well as the final price label information avoiding then to print these labels at cutting/pricing time.
- E-mailing services on exit from the Lab: e-mail to the end Consumer informing that his order has been produced and that it can be collected at the specified Shop/Store and date.
FUNCTIONS & FEATURES
- Open system architecture: open to the processing of digital orders coming from any type of input source and any third party provider: FTP providers, different kiosk manufacturers, Home users, Internet providers, Portal providers, etc.
- Equipment compatibility: compatible to major MiniLab brands, to AGFA D-Gate-IN, to CYRA Net-Gate and to Express Imaging E-Gate.
- Rendering images: to pre-process and compose all orders’ objects (images, texts, backgrounds, etc), on entry in the Lab and to render them into final images, based on predefined Templates per product.
- PDF output: possibility to convert incoming images into PDF format, based on predefined Templates per product, for compatibility with printing equipment accepting only PDF input.
- Multi-formats handling: multi-formats orders or large quantity single format orders are split to allow separate and distinct processing, pricing and dispatching.
- Optimising production: function used to split incoming orders, accordingly to pre-defined split rules, into several sub-orders based on production reasons. The split originates a mother order and daughter orders and the complete family composition is stored within the system.
- Orders splitting: function used to split incoming orders, accordingly to pre-defined split rules, into several sub-orders based on production reasons. The split originates a mother order and daughter orders and the complete family composition is stored within the system.
- Flexible envelope printing: possibility to print different envelope styles by Dealer. Multi-printers and multi envelope formats are fully support. Note: the sequence of the printed envelopes matches always the sequence of paper roll printing.
- Thumb-nails & icons printing on envelopes: printing of Customers’ images thumb-nails and of services’ icons on the Customers’ envelopes for easier recognition and production checking.
- Re-assembling split orders: Function, used in combination with the splitting, to re-attach orders that were split, at login time. This function will ensure that logging-out a split order can only takes place when all sub-orders have been fully finished in production.
- E-mailing on entry and on exit: in case of Internet End-Consumers’ orders the system can provide automatic e-mailing facilities at order entry, as confirmation of receive, as well as on exit, when the production is terminated.
Click here to download pdf brochure..